The City of Sydney VEP lineup just announced!
The City of Sydney have officially announced their next Visiting Entrepreneur Program (VEP) and muru-D are proud to be an official Event Partner
The program is delivered in collaboration with more than 35 industry partners and with support from the Australian Government’s program for entrepreneurs. The program runs across two weeks: 22 October – 02 November (with VEP events featuring as part of Spark Festival) and 26-29 November 2018.
The Visiting Entrepreneur Program aims to connect Sydney’s startup ecosystem with global innovators. The program hosts international entrepreneurs in Sydney to share their knowledge and expertise with our local community and learn from our own local innovators.
Visiting Entrepreneur Program October/November 2018
The VEP will focus on themes around social impact, purpose-driven businesses, inclusive economic growth, building diverse communities and the future of education.
The program will host Mark Brand (social entrepreneur, MB Inc) and Matthew Brimer (co-founder of General Assembly & Daybreaker) as our visiting entrepreneurs and also include a special event with Joe Lubin (co-founder Etherium & Consensys) who will be in Sydney at the time.
The calendar of events for the first week of VEP is now live so make sure you book your tickets soon!
Some of VEP calendar highlights:
· From Success to Significance with Mark Brand and Holly Ransom, Monday, 22 October, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Sydney Startup Hub. Book now
· How Blockchain will transform the Future with Joseph Lubin and Mark Pesce, Tuesday 23 October, 6:00pm – 8:00pm, UTS Business School. Book now
· The Next Generation of Viranganas – Bridging the Gap Between the Australian & Indian Women’s Startup Communities, Thursday 25 October, 9:00-11:00am, Juanita Nielsen Community Centre. Book now
· The Rise of the Social Entrepreneur with Mark Brand and Creel Price, Wednesday 31 October, 6:30-8:30pm, ATP. Book now
· Unlocking the Future of Education with Matthew Brimer, Tuesday 27 November, 6:30-8:30pm, Fishburners. (bookings open soon)