Startups who secure a spot in muru-D will join us for 6 months of tailored support.
- Getting started The acceleration period begins with a week getting to know and understand your business and mapping out what you'll need to accelerate it.
- The Program The staff will work with you weekly to advise and coach you towards your goal of business validation and hyper growth. Throughout the program we'll bring in subject matter experts as well as people that have been where you are and solved the same types of problems you're experiencing.
- Matching you to mentors We'll grow your business super fast, by matching you up to the people who are best placed to help you. We have an amzing pool of volunteer mentors that from startups, corporates, service providers and Telstra..
- Networking and investment possibilities We’ll hold multiple networking events throughout your time with us. Our aim is to make sure that by the time you leave you'll have the network to keep growing fast. These events will involve mentors, investors, corporates and industry leaders.
- Overseas Trip We really focus on globally ambitious companies and in order to facilitate this, we will arrange a 7-10 day. The location will be based on the needs of the cohort. In Sydney cohort 1 it was San Francisco and Los Angeles in the US. In Sydney cohort 2 it was Shanghai, Shenzhen and Beijing in China. Companies pay their own way on these trips though muru-D does what it can to keep it lean and does all the organising, event management and attraction of useful connections. Typically on these trips 30% of the time is spent on group events and 70% is on your own meetings and work. We will work with you to make sure you get great value out of the trip.
- Demo Night The 6 month accelerator program ends with a demo night in an auditorium filled with investors, mentors, business partners and Telstra supporters.