Come join muru-D for fireside chats with entrepreneurs in the Vally on their inspiring entrepneurial stories.
You will also meet 12 startups from Asia and Australia. You can grab a simple lunch, wander around and spend time with tech founders from markets outside the U.S.
Confirmed Fireside Chats Speakers
- Elias Bizannes, Founder of Startup Bus
- Patrick Llewellyn, CEO of 99designs
- Ash Fontana, Zetta Capital
- Mick Johnson, Facebook
- Kate Kendall (Cloud Peeps)
- Jennifer Tejada (Keynote Systems)
- muru-D http://www.muru-d.com
- River City Labs http://www.rivercitylabs.net/
- Apvera http://www.apvera.com/
- Cardable http://getcardable.com/
- Investorz http://www.investorz.com/
- PreicisionBit http://www.youradhero.com/
- Stash http://stash.ph/
- Vendi http://www.hellovendi.com/
- Outbound App http://www.outboundapp.org/
- Process PA http://processpa.com/
- SKWOD App http://www.skwodapp.com/
- pixc https://pixc.com/
- Safesite https://safesiteapp.com/
Venue is sponsored by Block 71 San Francisco
About Block71 San Francisco
Infocomm Investments Pte Ltd,NUS Enterprise, and SingTel Innov8 have together set up Block 71 San Francisco, a US- based co-working space to strengthen ties between start-up ecosystems in Singapore and the US. Singapore tech companies exploring business opportunities in the US can leverage this facility to better understand the US market, ‘set up shop’ and expand their network into the tech community.
In addition, Block 71 San Francisco provides opportunities for US-based entrepreneurs, companies and investors to find out more about Singapore and Southeast Asian markets, through networking events, talks by experts from Southeast Asia and other community activities.
The space in San Francisco builds upon the success of Blk71 in Singapore. Established in 2011, Blk71 in Singapore is home to a growing tech start-up community, having transformed from an old industrial estate into a key hub for high growth, innovation-driven technology start-ups in Southeast Asia.